Tom Holland is a 3D Character for Genesis 8.1 Male with photorealistic skin and detailed displacement maps, achieving a striking likeness to the actor, while also blending well with other Daz Studio figures for the creation of unique characters.
The character has been developed with realistic skin and hair. The strand based hair is editable within Daz Studio using the Strand Based Hair Editor.
Within Daz Studio, you will find the content at the following locations:
- Character preset: People > Genesis 8 Male > Characters
- Eyelashes: People > Genesis 8 Male > Anatomy
- Hair: People > Genesis 8 Male > Hair
Strand Based Hair
Please note that Strand Based Hair (SBH) needs to remain unparented from the figure in the scene, otherwise the hair will inherit double transforms from the parented figure when it is translated/posed. The hairs of this product will already load unparented but be aware they must remain unparented.
Note: you will need Daz Studio 18.104.22.168 or higher to render hair at the default setting used in this product (Tessellation Sides = 1). With older version of Daz Studio, you will need to increase Tessellation Sides parameter to at least 2 or 3 for good results.
- Tom Holland Character Preset
- Tom Holland Full Body Shape
- Tom Holland Head Shape
- Tom Holland Hand Shape
- Head Hairstyle
- All Maps
- Displacement ON/OFF
- Male Anatomical Elements – Gen 02
- 45 Texture Maps (4096 x 4096 pixels): Base Color/Translucency, Specular, Roughness, Bump, Normal, Displacement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.